Lost your android smartphone or by mistake you deleted some contacts from your device? We all know that contacts plays a very major role on the smartphone. If you lost some of them, you may lose connections with your family and friends. The best and safest ways to get back those contacts are backups, but most of the user forget to take the backup of their smartphones. There are lots of method and guide are available on the web, which allows you to get back and recover your lost contacts. Read our guide here How to Restore Deleted Contacts in Android. But most these methods are lengths and take lots of time. Today, in this guide we will show how you can do this easily with the Android Recovery application.
Android Recovery application is available for both windows and MAC users and works on most of the android device like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony or Motorola, etc. Not only it helps you to recover the contacts, but also allows you to get messages, SMS, photos back. Lets take a look how to use Android Recovery application to get back your deleted contacts?
Restore Deleted Android Phone contacts
1. Download and install the Android Recovery on your Windows or MAC.
2. Once the application is installed on your system, enable the USB debugging mode on your phone, Read here how to enable USB debugging
3. Run the application on your desktop and connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable. Now, tap on the “Start” on the application to get started.
4. Now the application will detect your device and this will take some time. Once the device is detected by the app, Then click “Start” again to scan for deleted data.
5. Once the scanning process will complete on your device, you will see all the lost or deleted contact on your application screen with Names, phone numbers, addresses, Email and some other information .
Check all those contacts which your want to recover and click on “Recover” button. Restore them in HTML, vCard and CSV on your computer.
Now your deleted contacts have been recovered onto your computer, from your PC you can move them to your phone or save them in some safe place.