Google Camera or Gcam is a camera phone application developed by Google for Android. And all of the Pixel devices come with this Google Camera. GCam is popular for its features and known for its advanced camera features. If you are the Android phone user and want to Install Gcam on your device, here in this tutorial we will show how you can install the Google camera on your android and what are the best setting for your phone.
Google has recently pushed the Google Camera App v7.3 with several new features and enhancements. There are lots of Gcam mods are available on the internet. All credit goes to the dev who created these Google Camera mods for other Android phones. So you can also enjoy the Gcam on your Android phones. Multiple developers are working on Gcam and we have today an active community of users using the Mod. If you want to test Google Camera 7.4 Click here
The new camera mod is a complete rework on the GCAM 7.3 base. It was made by the developer UltraM8, and all credits go for him. The new ULTRACVM 5.0 MOD comes with some extra features like new UI and lost of other features. To install these Camera Mods all you need an Android phone with Camer2Api Enabled.
Features of Google Camera
- Automatic Do Not Disturb mode during video recording.
- Brings rearranged settings UI.
- Ability to record video at 24 frames per second.
- Added exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Added Astrophotography to Night Sight to allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with a single tap.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Added Touch and hold the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
GCam compatible devices with Best Settings
- OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro;
- OnePlus 7T & 7t Pro;
- OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro;
- Pocophone F1
- Redmi Note 8 and 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 7, 7s and 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 5 and 5 Pro
- Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro (Redmi K20 and K20 Pro)
- Redmi K30 aka Poco X2
- Samsung Galaxy S10e;
- Galaxy S10 e Galaxy S10+;
- Galaxy Note 10 e Note 10+.
- Moto X4
- Moto G6 and G7 Series
- LG V20, LG V30
- LG G8, LG G7, LG G6
- And Lots of Other Phones, You can try on your Android phone too
Download and Install Gcam
The new mod is easy to install just like other GCAM mods, it also supports XML configurations, that you can use some of the best settings for your camera. Before installing the App on your phone, make sure that Camera2API is enabled on your phone. There are so many app are in Google play store which will help to test your camera2 API capabilities. Among them, we can mention the “Camera2 API Probe” app.
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK from the above.
- Now, head over tot he Settings>Security>Enable Unknown sources to install the APK from any external source.
- Now, tap the downloaded apk and follow th ongoing prompts.
You’ve successfully installed the GCam 7.3 APK on your Android smartphone. If you still get any problem, then don’t forget to hit the comments section below.