A few days ago, OnePlus launched the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 pro Android smartphones in the market. Both the devices sport a 120 HZ refresh rate display and a decent camera. Bit most of the users prefer the Google Camera for their phones. Now the stable version of Gcam 7.3 is now available for the Oneplus 8 Series. So here in this guide, we will show you how to install Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8.
Gcam is a modded Google Camera app that lets you use Google’s camera software on any Android device. Now oneplus 8 users can also enjoy the same Gcam features on their device. All you have to install the Gcam 7.3 Apk file on your device and apply some best settings to captures some of the best pictures with Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8. Urnyx’s latest Gcam 7.3 mods work really well on most OnePlus devices including the 8 series, 7 series, 6 series, and even the 5 series.
Gcam some with lots of features that most fo the Pixel used are using on their devices. Now Oneplus 8 users will also enjoy these Gcam features on their phone with this new Gcam 7.3 Mode. With the latest Gcam, you can use some of the best features of the Google Camera like HDR +, Portrait mode, Motion photo, etc. Main camera features include HDR+, Selfie Flash, Front Camera, Zoom, Autofocus. Not only this you can also enjoy the new popular Night Sight feature and the Astrophotography mode.
Download Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8
Here is the latest Google Camera 7.3 for the OnePlus 8 and Pro. Also here you will get the best setting for your device. Apply those setting on your Gcam and Click some of the best pictures with Gcam on Onpolus 8.
Image Samples of Gcam and Oneplus 8 Pro Camera
How to Install Gcam 7.3 on OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8
1. You need to download the GCam app for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro from the above section.
2. Install the Gcam app on your phone, just like any third-party app.
3. Once the installation is done, open the Google camera app on your Phone.
4. Now Save the Setting/Config file in GCam/Configs7/ folder.
5. Now to apply the settings, open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button, select the config, and then click on “restore”.
6. That’s it. Now the Cam 7.3 is successfully installed on your phone.
Video – Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8 Pro / OnePlus 8