A few days back google started the test of Gcam 7.4 or Google Camera 7.4 on their pixel devices. The new Google Camera 7.4 come switch lots of new features, UI and bug fixes from the previous version. Now the Gcam 7.4 APK is available for the download and you can get it from our download sections. If you want to test the new version of Gcam 7.4 APK then download the apk and install the same on your phone.
It is working for most of the device running Android 10 including Xiaomi Mi8, Mix 2S/3, Poco F1/F2, K20, Razer Phone 2, and Oneplus 8 devices. Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). And make sure the Camera2api enabled on your phone otherwise the camera will not work on your phone. Currently, the camera is in the beta stage so some of the advanced features of this camera will not work on all android phones.
The latest Google Camera 7.4 features 8X camera zoom while recording videos, also brings a new option in the dropdown menu, Quick Toggle Option for Changing Video resolution, and lots more. The official Google Camera application is only limited to some Google Pixel smartphones, but thanks to the devs for posting the Google Camera 7.4 for other android devices.
Below in this guide, we have given the link of the Google Camera 7.4 APK and port/mod Gcam 7.4 APK. You can download it from the below download section. We will update this article with all the latest versions in the near future and now let’s check out what new we will see in Google Camera 7.4.
Google Camera 7.4 Features
The new Gcam 7.4 also features all the previous Gcam 7.3 features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Portrait mode, Google Lens, and much more. And now you can also enable the Auxiliary cameras like ultrawide lens and telephoto lens form the camera settings.
Also, you can see the new Quick Toggle Option for Changing Video resolution on the drop-down menu of the Google Camera 7.4. See the screenshot below:
Download Google Camera 7.4 APK
Here is the first-ever Google Camera 7.4 modded APK available for download. All credit goes to the Gcam Developers for creating this Gcam 7.4 port.
GCAM 7.4 CHANGELOG:
• Added dual exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
• Added Astrophotography to Night Sight to allow you take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
• Added Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
• Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
How to Install Google Camera 7.4 APK on Android Smartphone
- First of all download the APK from the download section and save the apk file on your android phone.
- Now you need to enable Unknown sources on your Android device if you haven’t already. Go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
- Once that is done, open the file manageron your phone and locate the Gcam apk file that you save on your device.
- Tap on the apk file to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions and wait until the installation gets done.
Done! You’ve successfully installed the latest Google Camera 7.4 Apk on your Android device. Now you can enjoy all the new features.