If you are the Mi A1 phone users then here is good news for you. Now you can Enable FM Radio On Mi A1. Yes, no need to root the phone or install any hack on the phone. With one simple trick, you can use FM radio on Mi A1 phone. There are hidden settings on you Mi A1 phone which you have to enable it and after that, you can listen to FM Radio on your Xiaomi Mi A1 phone. So this guide is on the same topic “How to Enable FM Radio On Mi A1 Phone Without Root”.
Not only this you can also use the Google Camera on Your phone with the help of this Guide “Install Google Pixel 2 Camera on Mi A1 Without ROOT”. As we mentioned above to use the FM radio all you have to make some changes on your phone and the best thing is that you don’t need to root the phone. So this means you will not void the warranty of your phone. So let’s get started and Enable FM Radio On Mi A1.
Guide to Enable FM Radio On Mi A1
1. Visit the Google Play Store on your Install the Free Android application called Nova Launcher.
2. Once the Nova Launcher is installed on your Mi A1 phone. Open it make it the default launcher of your MiA phone.
3. Once the Nova Launcher is your default launcher. Long press on any empty space on your home screen and tap on the “Widgets”
4. Now from the Widgets section, Select “Activities” and drag the icon on the Home screen.
5. Scroll down and search for the “QMMI” and select “framwork.MainActivity”.
6. Rename it to Radio.
7. Now insert your headphone on the Phone and open the Shortcut that you created and scroll down and look for the 35 number Option FM.
8. From here Tap on the Search to Tune and go to the next FM channel that you want to listen on your Mi A1.
9. Tap on “FAIL” button to exit or close the FM radio.
Video Guide Install FM Radio on Mi A1
Direct Link to YouTube Video
So with this way you can enjoy the FM Radio on your Mi A1 phone.