Want to Enable Camera2Api and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Android 9.0 Pie. Then here is the complete guide, which you can use on your Redmi Note 5 pro MIUI 10 Android 9.0 Pie. After that, you can capture some of the best pictures with the Google camera on your Redmi Note 5 pro. The Guide is a little bit longer and takes some time to Enable Camera2Ap on Redmi Note 5 pro.
We tested this method on our Android PIE Rdmi Note 5 pro and it works without any problem. To get started all you need a phone with unlock bootloader and runs on the latest MIUI 10 Android Pie update. Do take the backup of your data, if something goes wrong then you will lose all your data. So let’s get started and Enable Camera2Api and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Pie.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Pie
This guide is only for the Redmi Note 5 Pro users and don’t apply this method on any other devices. Read all the instruction very carefully and follow all of them very carefully on your phone.
Download Fils to Enable Camera2Api Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Pie
- Download ADB drivers here
- Download Platform Tools Here
- Download Recovery for MIUI 10 Pie redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download Magisk to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro here
- Download Build Prop editor Here
- Download Gcam for Redmi Note 5 Pro here
Steps to Enable Camera2Api and Install Google Camera
1. Install the ADB drivers on your PC.
2. Unzip the platform tools folder on your desktop and save the recovery.img file on the platform-tools folder.
3. Now boot your phone in fastboot mode, to do this first turn of your device and not hold the Volume Down + Power Button.
4. Now your phone will boot in the Fastboot mode. Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
5. Now open a command window on Platform tool folder. Hold down the shift button on your keyboard, then right-click any empty space in any folder and select “Open command window here” .
6. Now run the following command one by one on your device to boot the phone in recovery mode.
fastboot boot reocvery.img
7. Now your phone will boot on the Recovery mode.
8. Go to install and Install the magisk ZIP file once and reboot the system.
9. Now your phone will boot and you will see the magisk manager app on your phone. Open it once and close it.
10. Now install the Build Prop editor on your phone.
11. Open the Buil prop editor app and tap on the search button and search for HAL.
12. From there change the value to 1. See the screenshot below.
13. Reboot phone and now the camera2api is enabled on your device.
14. Install the Google camera and enjoy it.
So this way you can easily Enable Camera2Api and Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 10 Pie.