Finally, the wait is over for the Mi A1 users, OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 February Security update is now officially available for the users. Now you can Download OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 February 2018 Security update for Mi A1 (v9.5.4). The firmware is based on the Android 8.0 Oreo and comes with lots of bug fixes like battery drain issue, performance improvements etc. The update is already rolled and most of the Mi A1 users already updated their phone with this new February 2018 Security update. The size of the OTA update is around 88Mb and fix all the problems and bugs on your phone.
To get the OTA updates on your phone all you have to go Settings > System Update > Check for update. Download and install the update if it is available. It will automatically download and install the update.
You can use our manual method also to apply this update to your phone. Here We have put the complete tutorial for you so that you download OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 February Security update and install it on your phone. You can check that out below.
Changelog: OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 Mi A1 February Security Update
- February 2018 android security patch
- Fix for rapid battery drain issue
- Resolves the Photos App crashing upon opening a photo to edit
- Performance improvements
Download OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 Fastboot Firmware
Firmware Links Will Be Updated Soon | Download
Steps to Install OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 Mi A1 February Firmware Update
1. Install the ADB drivers from here and you will find the ADB folder on your Windows C Drive.
2. Download the OTA firmware zip file and unzip the folder on your desktop.
3. Now move all the Files in the ADB folder.
4. Now boot your Mi A1 into fastboot mode. To do that, switch the phone off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button simultaneously for few seconds until you see the bootloader menu on your phone screen.
5. Now connect your phone to the PC.
6. In the adb folder, hold the Shift Key (keyboard) and click the Right-click button (mouse) on an empty space inside the ADB Folder. You will see this option to open the command prompt window.
7. Now in the command prompt windows enter the following command one by one.
*(fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img) -> only when needed! fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot erase cache fastboot erase carrier fastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
Now you have successfully installed the latest monthly firmware update on Xiaomi Mi A1. So this is the way to Download the latest February security patch and update your Mi A1 to OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4.