After waiting for months, finally, Redmi No Note 8 received the First MIUI 12.5 Stable build in China. The First MIUI 12.5 Update is rolled out in china for Redmi Note 8 Users, the build is based on Android 11 and comes with 126.96.36.199 Version. As per the sources soon Redmi Note 8 users will get the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced edition update.
As we mention above the build is only available for China Users, So the global and Indian users have to wait for some to get the update on their devices. If you are interested to install this update on your device then you can do the same with the help of Custom Recovery. All you have to download the zip file and install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 recovery zip file with the custom recovery.
Below you will find the download link of the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable Update for Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo). But one thing you have to remember is that the china build doesn’t support google services,m so to use the Google apps on your phone you have to install them manaullay. So many guides are available on Youtube which you can follow to install the Google Apps on MIUI 12.5 China Build.
MIUI 12.5 changelog for the Redmi Note 8
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.