In this guide, we will show you how to install the Peter TWRP custom Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro Phone. Redmi Note 7 Pro is the latest mid-budget phone from Xiaomi. The Phone runs the latest MIUI 10 Android Pie version and most of the Xiaomi phone lovers are using this phone. And now some of them already unlocked the bootloader of the Redmi Note 7 Pro and want to install the TWRP on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
With the help of custom TWRP recovery, you can easily flash custom ROMS on your phone, root your phone and do lots of tasks, which you can’t do with the official MI Stock Recovery. There are official TWRP is also available for Redmi note 7 pro, but it has some issues, so here we are using the Peter TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
To install the Custom Recovery on your devices, first, you have to unlock the bootloader of the Phone. After that, you can make any change in the system files of your Redmi Note 7 Pro. If you already did that, and ready to install the TWRP. Then read all the steps very carefully and follow all the instruction one by one on your device. So let’s get started and Install Peter TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Install Peter TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro
This guide is only for the Redmi Note 7 Pro users (Codename – VIOLET). Don’t apply this method on any other MI or Redmi Phones. So let’s get started and flash the TWRP on Redmi Note 7 pro.
Download Peter TWRP Recovery and Other Files here
Step to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 7 Pro
1. First Install ADB Setup file on your PC. This will install the latest USB drivers on your PC.
2. Now Unzip the Platforms tool folder on your desktop and paster the TWRP file in the Platform-tools folder.
3. Now time to boot your phone in TWRP Custom Recovery. To do this first switch off your phone, and now Hold the Volume Down + Power button to boot your phone in fastboot Mode.
4. Once your phone in fastboot mode. Connect it to the PC with the USB cable.
5. Now in the Platform Tools folder, Open the Command Prompt window. On Windows, you can hold Shift button + right-click and click open command window here. (Some Windows 10 users may see “PowerShell” instead of “command prompt”.)
6. Now in the Command Prompt Window, run the following command to install the TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-violet-6-peter.img
7. Now the TWRP is flashed. Now hold the Volume Up + Power Button together to boot in the TWRP.
8. Now redmi note 7 pro will boot in TWRP recovery. If you are using any pattern lock on your phone, then it will ask you to enter the pattern, or otherwise, you will see the TWRP menu page.
9. Now save the DM verity zip file on your phone and tap on the install button in recovery and flash the same file.
10. Once the file is installed. Go to Wipe and Tap on the FORMAT DATA button next to ADVANCED WIPE and type yes to format the phone.
11. Now Reboot system.
That’s it now the Peter TWRP Recovery is successfully installed your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Video – Peter TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 7 Pro