This is the full guide on how to install Orange Fox Recovery On Redmi K20 Pro. The official Orange Fox custom Recovery is now available for the Redmi K20 Pro users. If you are the Redmi K20 pro user and want to root Redmi K20 Pro or install custom ROM on your phone. Now you can do all these things on your phone with the help of Orange Fox Recovery.
To install custom recovery on any android phone, first, you have to unlock the bootloader of the phone. Check out this full guide on how to unlock the bootloader of Redmi k20 Pro. Once the bootloader is unlocked, all you have to run some fastboot commands to flash the custom recovery on the Redmi k20 Pro.
Here in this tutorial, we will show you how to Install Orange Fox Recovery On Redmi K20 Pro. The guide is pretty simple and takes only 5 minutes to flash the Orange Fox Recovery On Redmi K20 Pro.
Read all the steps very carefully and do take the full backup of your phone. This process will wipe all the data from your phone, so backup is a must.
Now enough with the chitchat and let’s go through the main course. Shall we?
Install Orange Fox Recovery On Redmi K20 Pro
This guide is only for the Redmi K20 Pro users. Don’t apply this method on any other MI or Redmi Phones. So let’s get started and flash the TWRP on Redmi K20 Pro.
Download Orange Fox Recovery and Other Files here
Step to Install Orange Fox Recovery on Redmi K20 Pro
1. First Install ADB Setup file on your PC. This will install the latest USB drivers on your PC.
2. Now unzip the Orange Fox Recovery folder on your desktop.
3. Now Unzip the Platforms tool folder on your desktop and copy the recovery.img folder from the Orange Fox Recovery folder and paster it in the Platform-tools folder.
4. Now time to boot your phone in fastboot mode. To do this first switch off your phone, and now Hold the Volume Down + Power button to boot your phone in fastboot Mode.
5. Once your phone in fastboot mode. Connect it to the PC with the USB cable.
6. Now in the Platform Tools folder, Open the Command Prompt window. On Windows, you can hold Shift button + right-click and click open command window here. (Some Windows 10 users may see “PowerShell” instead of “command prompt”.)
7. Now in the Command Prompt Window, run the following command to install the TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Now the TWRP is flashed. Now hold the Volume Up + Power Button together to boot in the TWRP.
9. Now redmi K20 pro will boot in Orange Fox recovery. If you are using any pattern lock on your phone, then it will ask you to enter the pattern, or otherwise, you will see the main menu page.
9. Now save the Orange fox zip file on your phone and install the zip file to completely flash the Orange fox recovery
10. Once the file is installed. Go to Menu > Manage partitions > Select Data and Format data.
11. Now Reboot the system.
That’s it now the Orange fox Recovery is successfully installed your Redmi K20 Pro.
Video – Orange fox Recovery for Redmi K20 Pro