Xiaomi has already announced the third batch of MIUI 13 stable version upgrade rollout plans, which will begin at the end of May. Xiaomi is planning to offer MIUI 13 for several 2020 products. The third batch of MIUI 13 will be released in Q2 2022. The following is a list of MIUI 13 Third Batch devices.
According to Xiaomi, the third phase of the MIUI 13 upgrade will begin at the end of May and will cover a total of 16 models. The exact launch dates are yet to be determined.
List of MIUI 13’s Third Batch
A stable version of MIUI 13 will begin trickling out to a number of devices later this month. The following devices are among those that will receive the update:
- Mi 10 Youth Edition (Lite Zoom)
- Redmi Note 9 4G (Redmi 9T)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i)
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30 (POCO X2)
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi 10X
- Redmi 10X Pro
- Redmi Note 9 (Redmi Note 9T)
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi Note 11 Pro (Xiaomi 11i)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro+ (Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge)
- Redmi 10X 4G (Redmi Note 9)
- Redmi 9
- Mi 9 Pro 5G (based on Android 11)
- Mi CC9 Pro (Xiaomi Note 10/Pro) (based on Android 11)
NOTE:- This MIUI 13 update schedule is now solely for Mi Pilot testers, just to be clear. A stable build plan has yet to be disclosed by the company.
Stable releases are still being worked on. MIUI 13 Third Batch is likely to be released in May. If something changes in the updated plan, it may be later for specific devices, but we will announce the update time.