Recently Xiaomi updated the MIUI Gallery App with some new features, the new features are tested in the MIUI 13 Beta version. And now the new Gallery App apk comes out with build number V184.108.40.206, The new gallery app is much improved and packed with some awesome features which you can run the same on your Xiaomi phone.
As per the changelog of the new MIUI 13 Gallery, the update adds New section “media types” to organize the photos and the “Protective watermark” feature added to Gallery. These are some of the new features of MIUI 13 Gallery, but as per the sources, some more new features will be added in the next update of MIUI 13 Gallery App.
New MIUI 13 Gallery App Change logs
1. Added custom ID card protection watermarks to help protect your identity and private information;
2. Added a media type search tool to help locate your photos more easily;
3. Added display of photos taken nearby when an image is touched in Photos map view;
4. Optimized photo list layout to improve viewing efficiency. Allowed users to pinch to zoom images and videos;
5. Includes bug fixes and performance improvements for Gallery.
How to Install MIUI 13 Gallery App
- Download the “MIUI Gallery apk” from below mention link
- After downloading the apk open it to install, click on “install”. If it asks for “install from unknown source permission” then allow it.
- The apk will get installed in few seconds. After the installation completes. Click on open to use it.
Download MIUI 13 Gallery App
If you are facing some problem with the app or are not able to use the same on your Xiaomi phone, then please let us know in the comments below.