Finally the wait is over for the Nothing phone 1 users, now the closed beta of Nothing OS 2.5.1 is now released, and the build is based on the latest Android 14. Currently the update is in closed beta stage and released for the community members of the Nothing Phone 1.
If you are the Nothing Phone 1 users and want to test this new Android 14 Nothing OS 2.5 on your phone, then you are a t the right place, here we will show you how to download this update and install the same on your Nothing phone 1. But keep in mind that the update is in the beta stage, so you may encounter some bugs here and there.
As we mentioned earlier, this version hasn’t been officially released to everyone yet. Another closed beta update will be released, and after that, we can anticipate an open beta update for Phone (1).
NOTE:- This is a leaked beta build and CTS DOESN’T pass. Install it at your risk.
Changelog Nothing OS 2.5.1
– Updated the widgets library interface so Nothing widgets appear more clearly.
– New photos widget, allowing you to display your favourite photos on both your Home Screen and Lock Screen.
– New screenshot editor and menu, allowing for more advanced editing features and quick deletions.
– Updated design of back gesture to be more in line with Nothing’s style.
– Added the option to hide app icons on the Home Screen and app drawer. Swipe right in the app drawer to reveal hidden app icons.
– Capture screenshots quickly with a three-finger swipe.
– Customise the double-press power button to quickly access a chosen feature.
– Redesigned a joint Home Screen and Lock Screen customisation page for a more comprehensive view of options.
– Introduced the glass filter to make your favourite wallpapers extra unique.
– New solid colour wallpapers for a cleaner Home Screen appearance.
– Added a monochrome colour theme in the basic colour section.
– New back gesture while interacting with apps
– Updated Quick Settings layout and added Nothing earbuds icons.
– More Lock Screen shortcut options including do not disturb, mute, QR code scanner and video camera.
– Made it possible to set ringtone and notification sound volumes separately, with an updated volume control interface.
– Added regional settings so you can customise your unit and number preferences
Download Nothing OS 2.5.1 Closed Beta for Nothing Phone (1)
1. Download & Install Nothing OS Beta Tool APK Here to install the beta version on your phone.
2. Now download the Nothing OS 2.5.1 Closed Beta Zip file here.
3. Create a folder named (ota), on your phone internal storage and move the Nothing OS 2.5.1 Closed Beta Zio file in that OTA folder.
4. Navigate to Settings > System > Update to Beta version. And select Import File.
5. Click on update and Wait for it to install and reboot
Video – Nothing OS 2.5.1 Android 14 Update for NOTHING Phone (1) – New Features!