The portrait mode in selfies or front camera on Pixel phone are work like a charm, and most of the other Android Phone users also want this new features on their phone. If you are the Mi A1 user and running on the latest version of Android OREO then you can enjoy this new Front Portrait Mode on Mi A1 with Google Camera Mod. Yes, its easy and all you have to install one apk file on your phone. And No root required to use the Front Portrait Mode on Mi A1.
So here is the full guide which you can use on your Mi A1 and install the same Google Pixel like feature on your Mi A1 phone. But for that, your phone should be on the latest version of OREO. If you don’t know how to install this update, then check this YouTube video to install OREO on Mi A1. Once the phone is updated, follow the below mentioned steps to enable the Front portrait mode on your Xiami Mi A1.
NOTE:- This a Google Camera mod and developed by some XDA developer and this will not replace the default camera application form your phone. After installing this apk you will see the new camera app on your phone. Which you can use to take portrait selfies on your Mi A1. So lets started and enable the front camera portrait mode on Mi A1.
Steps to Use Front Portrait Mode on Mi A1
2. Now save the Apk file on your phone.
3. Open the file manager on your phone and install the apk file on your phone. And this install the latest Google camera mod on your Mi A1.
4. Now open the Camera mod on your phone and go to the settings. And make a change on the below mentions settings.
Config Camera HDR+ : Nexus 6
Model : Pixel 2XL/Nexus 6P
HDR+ parameters : default
5. Now go to the settings > advanced settings and enable Portrait Mode.
6. Now you will see the portrait mode option on your front camera.
Now you can click the portrait mode pics from your front camera.
Video Guide – Enable Google Pixel Front Portrait Mode on Mi A1 [No-ROOT]
Hope you like this tutorial, if you have any question then leave the comments below.