If you are an Android phone user and want to Record Call Automatically on your phone and that too without Announcement. Here is the tutorial which you can use on your android phone and record all your outgoing and incoming calls automatically. This method will work on any android smartphone and supports Android 9 through 13.
To get started all you need a rooted android phone to flash this Basic Call Recorder magisk module on your phone. Once the module is installed on your phone you can record all your calls without any warning. We tested this app on our Xiaomi phone and it works without any problem and records all outgoing and incoming calls.
How to Record Call Automatically without Announcement on Android
- Supports Android 9 through 13
- Supports compressed output in various formats:
- OGG/Opus – Lossy, smallest files, default on Android 10+
- M4A/AAC – Lossy, smaller files, default on Android 9
- FLAC – Lossless, larger files
- Records at the device’s native sample rate
- Supports Android’s Storage Access Framework (can record to SD cards, USB devices, etc.)
- Quick settings toggle
- Material You dynamic theming
- No persistent notification unless a recording is in progress
- No network access permission
- No third party dependencies
- Works with call screening on Pixel devices (records the caller, but not the automated system)
Download Basic Call Recorder magisk module
As we mentioned above to use this app you need a rooted android phone. Download this Basic Call Recorder magisk module zip file on your phone and flash the module with the rooted magisk app and you are done.
Once the app is installed, open the basic Call Recorder app on your phone and enable the call recording feature to start the Record Call Automatically.
Video- Enable AUTO CALL RECORDING On Your Android Phone Without Announcement