From last few days lots of our users asking us to create a post on How to Install Dolby Atmos on Mi A1. So here today in this guide we will show you the whole process to install the Dolby Atmos on Rooted Mi a1 phone. Yes on a rooted phone, to install the Dolby Atmos you need a rooted phone with TWRP custom recovery. If you are the Mi A1 phone users and looking for the guide to install the MI A1 then you are at the right place. With the help of the DOLBY ATMOS, you can improve the audio experience on Android devices. In this guide, we will tell you how to improve the audio experience on Mi A1 using the Dolby Atmos Mod for Oreo.
All credit goes to the XDA developer guitardedhero, he has managed to port the Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor and GUI from the latest ZTE™ Axon 7 Android Oreo firmware to all the devices running Android Oreo. So thanks to the dev we can now enjoy the Dolby Atmos Audio Mod on Mi A1 Rooted phone.
Download Dolby Atmos for Android Oreo
You can download Dolby Atmos for OnePlus 5 by clicking below:
- Filename: DolbyAtmos_for_Oreo_20180219.zip
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Developer: guitardedhero
- Download: Android File Host
- Has been tested Mi a1. Not for other Android versions.
- Your device must be rooted.
- You must have a custom recovery TWRP installed.
- Make a complete nandroid backup of your device before proceeding.
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Mi A1
While there are many other methods to install Dolby Atmos on Android Oreo devices, the one described below is pretty straightforward and easy.
- Make sure to follow all the steps.
- Copy the downloaded Dolby Atmos Zip file to your Mi A1 phone internal memory.
- Reboot your device into TWRP and make a full Nandroid Backup:
-> Tap on ‘Backup’ > Select the necessary partitions > create backup.
- Next, go back to the TWRP homescreen and tap on the ‘Install’ option. Then, select the downloaded Zip file and flash the same.
- Go to Reboot menu in recovery and select partition B if you are on A. If you are on B then tap on A
- Now Reboot to recovery again
- Flash Dolby file again
- Go to Reboot menu and this time select the other partition
- Reboot your device.
This is the easiest way to install Dolby Atmos Sound Mod on Mi A1 phone.