Here in this guide, I will show you how you can easily install and play PLAY Fortnite on ANY Rooted Android. Yes, this is the working method to PLAY Fortnite Game on ANY Rooted Android. We tested this method on our Redmi Note 5pro and we manage to play this game without any error. If you are interested to play this game on your phone, then follow the below mention guide and install the Fortnite game on your android phone.
All you need a rooted phone and some application on your phone to run this game without any error. To install this games you have to make some changes in your build.prop file and change your device ID using build prop editor. So lets get started and PLAY Fortnite on ANY Rooted Android.
Download Files to PLAY Fortnite on ANY Rooted Android
PLAY Fortnite on ANY Rooted Android
1. Open the build prop editor on your phone and change the following lines, which will change your device ID to Galaxy S9
Double checks the lines that you successfully change it or not. If your Build Prop is missing any of the lines, simply ADD that line on your phone.
2. Install the Fortnite Installer apk file and don’t run the file.
3. Open magisk manager, go to Magisk hide and hide the Fortnite Installer.
4. Now install the GL Tools Apk file, Select the Fortnite installer. Check the “Enable Custom Settings for this app” Go down Check “Use Fake GPU info” and Use fake CPU/RAM info” After that Click on “Use a template” and select “GPU: Adreno 530”. And close the app.
5. Now run the Fortnite Installer app and this will install the Fortnite apk on your phone.
6. Run the Fortnite apk and install the same. Once the game file is installed, don’t run it, simply close it.
7. Open magisk manager, go to Magisk hide and hide the Fortnite game.
8. Now Open the GL tool apps and Select the Fortnite game. Check the “Enable Custom Settings for this app” Go down Check “Use Fake GPU info” and Use fake CPU/RAM info” After that Click on “Use a template” and select “GPU: Adreno 530”. And close the app.
9. Now run the Fortnite game and it will install all the necessary file for your phone, once all the process is complete. Close the game. Don’t log in or try to play this time. Just Closed it.
10. Now go to the magisk settings and tap on the “Hide MMagiaik Manager’ and “Enable the Magisk Core Mode”. Reboot phone.
11. Once the phone is rebooted. Go to file manager and delete the magisk manager folder.
12. Now run the Game and create an account and you will get the invite on your email. After getting the invite login with the same ID and pass. Now you can play the Fortnite game on your phone.
If after login you are still getting the wait list page then try after 2 or 3 hours, it will work.
Video: PLAY Fortnite on Redmi Note 5 Pro or ANY Android Phone