Recently Xiaomi released the Redmi Note 5 pro in the Indian market and the phone is selling like hot cakes. Most of the Mi Fans already bought the phone and some of them are still waiting to get their hand on the new Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you are the Redmi Note 5 pro users and want to customize your phone or Change Fonts on Redmi Note 5 Pro. Yes, you can do this easily by changing the default font of your Redmi note 5 pro with the downloaded one fonts. And the best thing you don’t have to root your phone or install any third party application.
So this guide is only for the Redmi Note 5 pro users who want to download new fonts of Redmi Note 5 pro and change the system fonts with other fonts. We tested this method on our phone and it works without any problem. So let’s get started and Change Fonts on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Steps to Change Fonts on Redmi Note 5 Pro
No need to root the phone or install TWRP on your phone. All you have to make some changes on your phone setting and you are done. Read all the instruction very carefully and follow all the below mention steps on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
1. Opne the Themes App on your Redmi Note 5 pro. Now you will see the below mention screen on your phone.
2. From here tap on the fourth T icon from the below. And you will see the list of the fonts on your phone screen.
3. Now from here select the fonts which you want to download on your Redmi Note 5 Pro. And tap the download green button to start downloading the font on your phone.
4. Once the phone is downloaded successfully on your phone. You will see the Apply option. Tap on it.
5. Now reboot your phone to change the fonts of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Video Guide to Install Fonts on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Direct Link to YouTube Video
Now you successfully download the fonts on your Redmi Note 5 Pro and change the fonts of your Redmi Note 5 Pro.